4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women

4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women (http://www.4womentalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Women Discussion (http://www.4womentalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Intro Quiz for EVERYONE! (http://www.4womentalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78)

lorirenee 11-13-2007 03:31 PM

Name-Lori
Age-39
Marital Status-married
Kids-3 Haley 14, JD 11 and Timmy 5
Pets-Coco (yorkie) Daisy (english bulldog) 2 newborn yorkies boys!!!
Occupation-stay at home mom (corrections officer before)
Fav Food-seafood
Fav Restaurant-Red Lobster
Fav Vacation Spot-Bahamas
Something interesting about you-My died just died and I feel like I am:o :o
What would you do if I gave you $1000 right now? Christmas shopping

katepoet 11-13-2007 03:48 PM

I am sorry to hear of the loss of your father. The kids must be devastated, too. I am glad that you all have each other to carry you through this hard time.

Oregon Elephant 11-13-2007 06:42 PM

Name- Steven
Age- 20
Marital Status- Married
Kids- none
Pets- dog and cat
Occupation- Accountant
Fav Food- chocolate muffins
Fav Restaurant- 12th Ave Cafe (Issaquah, WA)
Fav Vacation Spot- The Caribean
Something interesting about you- I like Pi
What would you do if I gave you $1000 right now? Pay off debt.

AngieDoogles 11-13-2007 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oregon Elephant
Name- Steven
Age- 20
Marital Status- Married
Kids- none
Pets- dog and cat
Occupation- Accountant
Fav Food- chocolate muffins
Fav Restaurant- 12th Ave Cafe (Issaquah, WA)
Fav Vacation Spot- The Caribean
Something interesting about you- I like Pi
What would you do if I gave you $1000 right now? Pay off debt.

Welcome Steven!

Mandy 11-14-2007 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lorirenee
Name-Lori
Age-39
Marital Status-married
Kids-3 Haley 14, JD 11 and Timmy 5
Pets-Coco (yorkie) Daisy (english bulldog) 2 newborn yorkies boys!!!
Occupation-stay at home mom (corrections officer before)
Fav Food-seafood
Fav Restaurant-Red Lobster
Fav Vacation Spot-Bahamas
Something interesting about you-My died just died and I feel like I am:o :o
What would you do if I gave you $1000 right now? Christmas shopping


Ho Lori, welcome to 4wt - hope you enjoy it here :)

Queen_Rayback 11-14-2007 12:25 PM

Welcome to 4wt Steven. I hope you enjoy chatting with us gals...

IamTheGPS 12-03-2007 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meg
I thought it'd be fun for everyone to post a little about them on the same thread, so we can all get to know each other a bit, here is a small getting to know you quiz-

Name- Shar (IamtheGPS)
Age-45+
Marital Status-M
Kids-none
Pets-4! 1 Shih Tzu, 1 Yorkiechon, and 2 Calico Cats
Occupation-semi-retired medical assistant...(lonnnnggg story)
Fav Food-Italian or good hamburgers (GOOD, not MickyD!)
Fav Restaurant-?? Italian or Hamburgers
Fav Vacation Spot-Beach
Something interesting about you-Now that I'm in my 40's I'm starting to get strategically placed tattoos.
What would you do if I gave you $1000 right now? Pay off bills (boring, huh?)

Here are the 5 characters that is required for me to lengthen my message so it will post....... (HUH?)! LOL!

DianaB 12-03-2007 11:37 AM

Welcome to 4WT! We have a wonderful group of friendly women. Just jump right in and join in our conversations and see for yourself!!

BTW--This seems to be a very slow day for 4WT so don't give up on us because of today. I'm not sure where everyone is!!!!

anauthenticlife 12-20-2007 05:49 PM

Hi!
 
Hey ladies! I'm new to this site and I figured I'd use to introduce myself.

Name- Amy
Age- 19
Marital Status- Married (as of September 8!)
Kids- none yet
Pets- we have two cats, Koda and Kula
Occupation- student majoring in Elementary Education
Fav Food- I love mexican and seafood
Fav Restaurant- Red Lobster
Fav Vacation Spot- Bora Bora!
Something interesting about you- I make jewelry and love to paint
What would you do if I gave you $1000 right now? I'd buy some clothes (duh), a new dishwasher, and save the rest.

AngieDoogles 12-20-2007 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anauthenticlife
Hey ladies! I'm new to this site and I figured I'd use to introduce myself.

Name- Amy
Age- 19
Marital Status- Married (as of September 8!)
Kids- none yet
Pets- we have two cats, Koda and Kula
Occupation- student majoring in Elementary Education
Fav Food- I love mexican and seafood
Fav Restaurant- Red Lobster
Fav Vacation Spot- Bora Bora!
Something interesting about you- I make jewelry and love to paint
What would you do if I gave you $1000 right now? I'd buy some clothes (duh), a new dishwasher, and save the rest.

Welcome to 4wt Amy! Nice to meet you. :) Congrats on your wedding!

DianaB 12-21-2007 06:55 AM

Welcome to 4WT. We have a great group of women here so come on and be a part of our wonderful group!!!

Janet 12-21-2007 07:47 AM

Hi Amy :wavey: Glad you've joined us here at 4WT. Please join in anytime, we have a great time here. Congratulations on your recent marriage!:thumbup:

Tiramisu 12-21-2007 07:52 AM

Hey!
 
Name- Sandy
Age- almost 57
Marital Status- Happily married to Harold
Kids- Laura (36, married to Jonathan with 4 kids - Andrew & Brandon are 16, Christian is 10, & Delaney is 9), Jeff (32, married to Emily with 2 kids - Abiigail is 4 & Sarah is 3 months), Roxann (31, single with no kids), and Paula (29, married to Kenneth with 2 kids - Baylor is 3 & Bree is 1 week)
Pets- Tiramisu (Shih Tzu), Yankee, Yahtzee, Fancee, & Izzee (Yorkies)
Occupation- Staff Office Assistant @ ExxonMobil
Fav Food- Love them all
Fav Restaurant- Outback Steakhouse
Fav Vacation Spot- My House
Something interesting about you- Born & raised in Louisiana, moved to Houston in 1969, but LA will always be "home". I hope to retire in 3 years!
What would you do if I gave you $1000 right now? Probably get another Yorkie!

I've been lurking for awhile and finally decided to join in the fun!

AngieDoogles 12-21-2007 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiramisu
Name- Sandy
Age- almost 57
Marital Status- Happily married to Harold
Kids- Laura (36, married to Jonathan with 4 kids - Andrew & Brandon are 16, Christian is 10, & Delaney is 9), Jeff (32, married to Emily with 2 kids - Abiigail is 4 & Sarah is 3 months), Roxann (31, single with no kids), and Paula (29, married to Kenneth with 2 kids - Baylor is 3 & Bree is 1 week)
Pets- Tiramisu (Shih Tzu), Yankee, Yahtzee, Fancee, & Izzee (Yorkies)
Occupation- Staff Office Assistant @ ExxonMobil
Fav Food- Love them all
Fav Restaurant- Outback Steakhouse
Fav Vacation Spot- My House
Something interesting about you- Born & raised in Louisiana, moved to Houston in 1969, but LA will always be "home". I hope to retire in 3 years!
What would you do if I gave you $1000 right now? Probably get another Yorkie!

I've been lurking for awhile and finally decided to join in the fun!


Hi Sandy! :wavey: I'm so glad you decided to join in. I think you'll love it here! :)

DianaB 12-21-2007 08:03 AM

Welcome to 4WT!!! You have a big family like I do so I'm sure that you'll have some interesting posts to make about your activities!!! I'm glad that you're here. It sounds like you might know a little about us since you've been here for awhile. We're a very friendly group and I'm glad that you've finally decided to join us!!!!


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2006-2008 4WomenTalk.com