4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > All Else > Polls

View Poll Results: Are you decorated?
It's the most wonderful time of the year! 4 36.36%
Here and there. 1 9.09%
Just one more week... 4 36.36%
It's Christmas time? 2 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-12-2008, 02:17 PM   #16
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by judy View Post
Right after the cleaning woman comes, I will set out the tree, and my angels. I'll buy the wreath this week. My neighbor has one candle light in each window and it's just beautiful. I think I'll copy him. I hope he doesn't mind - they say imitation is the highest form of flattery. I'm going to look for red candle lights.
Judy, if your red candles emote red light - your neighbor might get a different idea (red light district???)
Old 12-16-2008, 11:42 AM   #17
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

I FINALLY have my Christmas tree up! Whooo Hooo! I don't think we are going to get the outdoor lights up this year - oh well, maybe next year!
Old 11-26-2009, 08:48 PM   #18
pope1982

First on the street to have Christmas decorations up outside lol

A blowup snowman and a reindeer made of twigs with an animated head that turns from side to side. They both light up at night. I will work on the rest of the decorations after I get my parents moved after the 1st!
pope1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 05:50 AM   #19
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Okay now...where are the pictures???? I MIGHT start decorating next week...but not sure.
Old 11-27-2009, 08:09 AM   #20
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

We should start a new poll on this!!

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 08:00 AM   #21
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

I never did get those red lights! I got solar lanterns during the summer, which are so pretty in the windows.

I will put my tiny little solar tree up soon. I have a nice wreath to hang, and I think I will buy a small potted tree for the porch. I saw the coolest wreath yestrerday on TV. It's a round wreath with a peace sign in the middle. I can make that so easily, and put yellow ribbons on it for our troops to come home safely. I think I will put that on the door, and put the other wreath on the back, on the deck.

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 09:12 AM   #22
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by judy View Post
I saw the coolest wreath yestrerday on TV. It's a round wreath with a peace sign in the middle. I can make that so easily, and put yellow ribbons on it for our troops to come home safely. I think I will put that on the door, and put the other wreath on the back, on the deck.
Judy! I would so love that wreath too! My daughter made me a lighted wreath this year, or I would have her make the peace wreath! Next Year!
Old 12-05-2009, 10:34 PM   #23
pope1982

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet View Post
Okay now...where are the pictures????
Just posted a few pictures Ms. Janet, sorry I've been very busy! Playing catch up again here tonight
pope1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 04:46 AM   #24
2tiredmom

Check out my album pictures. I made a basket full of goodies in front of my fireplace.
Old 12-06-2009, 05:42 AM   #25
Marilyn
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Only decorations we've been working on are for the wedding. Gotta get some Christmas ones up though. Just too much to do!!!!
If anyone would like a free Bible Study CD or book entitled "Searching for Truth", PM me with your mailing address and I'll send you one. "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." John 8:32
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 08:25 PM   #26
Gina
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

I have not decorated, matter of fact I was buying a new tree this year and I was out the day after Thanksgiving went to Sears. My darling husband says we will buy it next week well next week came and they are sold out.. Can you believe it!! Most of the stores by me Loews , Home Depot are all sold out of trees. What its the first week of December. I always remember the stores having an after Christmas sale. Looks like they don't order as much these days..

I hope to decorate by next week... and post photos.. I can't wait to see everyone's decorations..
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 08:50 PM   #27
Blueyes
Donating 4WT Talker

Mike decorated outside last weekend. We have a huge blow up Grinch that we have had for years. My youngest grandson LOVES him, lol! Every year we think will be his last, but ol' Grinch just keeps working We brought the boys home with us today to stay for a week, and we'll go cut a Christmas tree!!
Old 12-07-2009, 07:53 PM   #28
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueyes View Post
We brought the boys home with us today to stay for a week, and we'll go cut a Christmas tree!!
HEY! Don't those boys go to school! I know you are so happy to have them with you!
Old 12-07-2009, 07:54 PM   #29
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

My little lighted wreath is on my porch by the front door. I think that is the only outside decorating we will do. I put the tree up this weekend, so I'm pretty much done.
Old 12-08-2009, 07:09 AM   #30
Lindsey
Donating 4WT Talker

My outside lights have been up for a few weeks, and last week we put up our new Christmas tree with our new decorations I also bought a cute LED snowman family (3 snowmen) that are on my three shelves in the living room with garland, and 3 LED little praying angels which are on the mantle with garland. Scott and I need to still buy stockings for ourselves, and one for Layla

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it..." -Marilyn Monroe
Lindsey is offline   Reply With Quote