4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > General Women Discussion

Old 06-14-2014, 02:31 AM   #1
Shada

Up early.... to cook

Great nephew's graduation party is today. Can't believe that little baby I use to carry around is 18 years old and officialy a adult! Out of school and about to start his new life.... pray he does well. Worried about him because he really is so immature and has no idea about the real world. His only care is how long he can stay up to play video games!!!! He even works part time in a video store!
But today is his day to shine. Celebrating his high school graduation.

I am helping his mother, my neice with the food. I made pasta salad and chocolate pudding mixed with cool whip last night. Just put the meatballs in the roaster with chili sauce and grape jelly. Will cook on low for hours. Thinking about taking a short nap since I have been up since 4:00am, then start the potatoes. Doing the cheese tators made with frozen hash browns.
Then grilling hot dogs.
That's what I am contributing to the party.
There will also be pulled pork, baked beans, potato salad, veggie tray....

Going to be a long day. I better take that nap!!!
Shada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 07:50 PM   #2
JJJ
Donating 4WT Addict

Wow alot of food

"Just put the meatballs in the roaster with chili sauce and grape jelly."

I have never heard of putting grape jelly on meatballs plus chili sauce. What do you eat it with?

Congratulations to your great nephew. That is one of many of his great accomplishments he will have.
JJJ is offline   Reply With Quote