4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Ask a Man!

Old 06-30-2008, 10:34 AM   #1
HALEY

marriage question?

Is there such a thing as a sexless marriage?
Don't know how to ask you this, but i think it's been since Christmas since we last had sex, i just gave up asking for it and why should i?
I just think were drifting apart, don't know why i been thinking about lately, we been like this for months. I told him the last time i wanted to have sex that i would never ask for it again, and he never ask me so it's kinda like we just dropped the subject.
Old 06-30-2008, 10:47 AM   #2
A Man
Just a Man

Yes, there are marriages that are sexless. If both spouses agree to it and are happy with that arrangement, then it's fine. However, if one spouse wants it and isn't getting it, then it can create problems. You should try to communicate with your husband about this issue if you are unhappy or unsatisfied. Sex and money are two of the top issues couples argue about.
A Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 08:20 AM   #3
HALEY

I guess there could be sexless marriages, but i'm in my prime and i'm not living in one of them!
As for Money and sex i do believe you are right when you state that those are the two main reasons couples to fight, cause they are some of our fights too.

Thanks again